Kriti Sanon is an Indian actress who is best known for her work in Bollywood films. She made her debut in 2014 with the romantic comedy Heropanti, for which she received a Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. She went on to star in several successful films such as Dilwale, Bareilly Ki Barfi, Housefull 4, Luka Chuppi and Panipat. Sanon was born on July 27, 1990 in New Delhi, India.
Kriti Sanon’s Family Members
Her father, Rahul Sanon, is a chartered accountant and her mother, Geeta Sanon, is an Associate Professor at the University of Delhi. She has an elder sister, Nupur Sanon, who is also an actress. Sanon studied engineering at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology in Noida. After graduation, she began modelling, appearing in numerous print and television ads. She made her acting debut in 2014 with the romantic comedy Heropanti, for which she received a Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
Sanon has since starred in numerous films, including Dilwale, Bareilly Ki Barfi, Housefull 4, Luka Chuppi and Panipat. She also starred in the Netflix film Mimi, and is set to appear in the upcoming films Bachchan Pandey and Adipurush. Sanon is also a brand ambassador for several brands, including Maybelline, Nokia, Olay and Garnier. She has also appeared in several television commercials. Sanon is a trained dancer and has performed at several live events. She is also an avid traveler and has visited several beautiful places around the world. Sanon is a philanthropist and has been involved in several charities. She is also an animal rights activist and supports the cause of animal welfare.
Physical Appearance and Body Measurement
Kriti Sanon is an Indian actress and model who appears primarily in Hindi films. She has a slender, toned physique and stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm). Her vital statistics are 34-26-35, and she weighs around 55 kg (121lbs). She has a fair complexion and long, light brown hair. She has dark brown eyes and wears a shoe size of 8 (US).
Kriti Sanon’s favorite food is reportedly Indian cuisine. She enjoys traditional dishes such as dal makhani, curries, and biryani. She also enjoys Chinese and continental dishes. Additionally, she likes to try out different cuisines and enjoys experimenting with food.
Kriti Sanon lifestyle
Kriti follows a healthy and balanced lifestyle. She follows a strict diet that includes proteins, fruits, vegetables, and carbs. She also follows an exercise routine that involves yoga and weight training. Her fitness routine also includes running, swimming, and cycling. Kriti is a fashionista and loves to experiment with her fashion. She follows the latest trends and is often seen wearing trendy outfits. She believes in the importance of self-care and regularly indulges in spa treatments and facials. Kriti also loves to travel and explore new places. She is an animal lover, and often visits animal shelters and donates her time and resources. She also loves to read, write, and listen to music.
Kriti Sanon’s Choice
Favorite Actor – Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan
Favorite. Actresses – Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Julia Roberts
Favorite Movies – Bollywood: Hum Aapke Hain Koun
Hollywood- Pretty Woman
Favorite Song – “Hanging by a Moment” by Lifehouse, “Sooraj Hua Madham” from the movie Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, “Zara Zara” from the movie Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein
Favorite Perfume – Coolwater from the brand Davidoff
Favorite. Fashion – Designers Ritu Beri, Suneet Verma, Nikki Mahajan
Favorite Destination – Dubai, Goa
Kriti Sanon Net Worth
Kriti Sanon has an estimated net worth of $4 million. She has earned her wealth from her successful acting career and brand endorsements. She has appeared in several hit films such as Heropanti, Bareilly Ki Barfi, and Luka Chuppi. In addition to her acting career, she has also endorsed many brands such as Lux, Garnier, and Nestle.
Marital Status and Affairs of Kriti Sanon
Kriti Sanon is currently single and is not married. She is believed to be in a relationship with actor Sushant Singh Rajput, although neither of them has officially confirmed the relationship.
Kriti Sanon has won several awards including:
1. Best Female Debut Award at the Filmfare Awards for Heropanti (2015)
2. Stardust Awards for Best Actress in a Comedy or Romance for Bareilly Ki Barfi (2017)
3. Stardust Awards for Superstar of Tomorrow – Female for Raabta (2017)
4. Zee Cine Awards for Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Female) for Bareilly Ki Barfi (2017)
5. IIFA Awards for Best Actress for Bareilly Ki Barfi (2017)
6. International Indian Film Academy Awards for Best Actress for Luka Chuppi (2019)
7. Star Screen Awards for Best Actress for Luka Chuppi (2019)
8. Zee Cine Awards for Best Actress for Luka Chuppi (2019)
1. Kriti Sanon was born on July 27, 1990 in New Delhi, India.
2. She is an Indian actress who appears mainly in Hindi films.
3. She made her acting debut in 2014 with the romantic comedy Heropanti, for which she won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
4. She has since starred in several commercially successful films such as Dilwale (2015), Bareilly Ki Barfi (2017), Luka Chuppi (2019), Housefull 4 (2019) and Mimi (2020).
5. Apart from acting, Sanon is also a trained dancer and has participated in several stage shows.
6. She has appeared in numerous television commercials and print ads.
7. In 2016, Sanon was named as one of the most stylish actresses in Bollywood.
8. She is an animal lover and is an avid supporter of animal rights.
9. She is an active social media user and has a huge fan following on Instagram and Twitter.
10. Kriti Sanon was the brand ambassador of a number of brands, including Titan Raga, Femina Flaunt, and Garnier.